Friday, September 30, 2011

My Favorite Things....


I recently found lots of notes that Heather wrote on her Facebook and/or MySpace pages. I thought I would take some time and share some of her actual words and thoughts with you. I usually write about her but thought you might like to read her own words. It is really quite interesting. If you knew Heather then you can see her saying this things, if not, it will give you a sense of her very essence. I hope you enjoy this list of 25 things about Heather that you may not know:

Friday, January 30, 2009 at 12:52am
1. I peed my pants in Kindergarten because my teacher said I should have thought about that at recess, and if I really did have to go, I'd pee my pants. So I did.
2. I took piano lessons for a lil over 5 yrs, but cannot play Chopsticks.
3. I really am a Princess
4. Sunflowers are my favorite
5. I started school in MN
6. I've never been on a train ride
7. I am obsessed with closets and closet space
8. As much as I love pink, and get very excited about the color, Red is truly my favorite color.
9. I can identify Estee Lauder's "Beautiful" perfume on anyone wearing it around me
10. I love diet coke
11. I still have never had a boyfriend or been on an official date
12. I am Team Edward
13. I have splashed around in both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
14. I like cottage cheese
15. Peppermint Mocha is my favorite Starbucks drink
16. Nurses are my hero's!!!
17. My mom shaved my head this summer
18. I am still afraid of the dark
19. I saw Disney's "Enchanted" 7 times in the movie theater
20. My blood type is O Positive
21. My middle name is Nicole
22. Cowboys are my weakness..(Anyone, can you name that Country song??? and Artist???)
23. I want to get married in Disneyland (check out the Disney Dream Weddings website!)
24. Farting is the funniest thing ever. When I am 80, I will still laugh!
25. I absolutely hate pickles and mustard!!! With a burning passion



1 comment:

  1. There is definitely something I knew and didn't know about Heather... She is an awesome girl, and so open.

    <3 and Miss you Heather

    ReplyDelete