Monday, August 24, 2009

First Attempt at Starting a New Blog...

Today is the first try at having an online blog. Even though I have been sharing my thoughts for over a year on the CaringBridge site. I am nervous about starting something new. I fell in love with the movie Julie & Julia. I loved her idea of blogging. She seemed to just write as if she was talking to a person over a cup of tea. So if you are reading this, you are the first to get a taste of the new blogging I will be doing. I hope that many of the faithful people who have read the CaringBridge site will now move over here and read more. Most of you feel that I really open up and share so much about our journey. I gave you only a small look inside of what I wanted you to see. I am going to be a little more open and share more feelings. If that is possible.... One of the last photos taken of Heather and me
before our
journey began. This was taken
in Disneyland in October, 2007.
Heather is the only one in the family to
ride the Mad Hatter's Tea Party...

2 comments:

  1. Sherry,
    I am glad to see you moving in a different direction for yourself. Heather would be so proud of all you have done in her honor and memory. She will be truely missed by me. I hope by Blogging it helps you heal a little each day. It takes time to heal and you will never get over it but you learn to move on because that is what Heather would want. She wouldn't want us to miss out on other things in life because she is gone but to grow and learn from what has happen to bring us to where we are today. It is all in God's timing as she would say. It's not in our time but his.
    I am glad you shared this with me and I look forward to reading your blogs each day.
    Much Love Always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry,
    I love the fact that you were able to get Miss Priss to have her's done the last time she was there. That will be something you will treasure the rest of your life. Glad to read your post on here each day now...
    Lots of Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete