Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Day My World Turned Upside Down...

I am not much for writing my thoughts down on paper. I know my blogs tell a different story. For some reason I can write on a website but I can't write with pen and paper. At the beginning of our journey I had a journal that I wrote down some of my thought. There is not much. I only wrote 3 different entries during the first few weeks of treatment.
Photos were taken April 14, 2008.
This one was written on Friday, April 11, 2008 at 2:oo in the morning. Heather and I are in room 627 at Banner Baywood Hospital. Everyone has gone home and I am unable to sleep for thinking about the testing and chemo coming later in the day. Here are my thoughts:

World turned upside down
Can't breath
No time to waste
Did someone turn off the lights?
She has no more school
She has no more work
Heather has CANCER!!!

Make the world stop-I want off
Life is no fun anymore
God doesn't give us more that we can bear
But I can't bear this...

I don't want to do or go through this
I don't want Heather-my baby-my body-myself
to go through this.
God what is Your plan?
I know it is there,
But i can't see it right now...

Can't breath,
Can't breath
Someone catch me-I can't breath...
I know she is on loan
But I want lots of interest
I am not ready to pay the bill off yet
50-60-years maybe...

All at the hospital
everything a blur
What do I do?
What do I do?
The staff is so good...

Want God to be praised
Glory to God
How can I pray?
When I can't breath...
Prayer warriors are interceding for us right now
For I have groanings which cannot be uttered.

Sleep, I need sleep
Cry some more
Red eyes tell the story
What is normal?
Lord protect my baby
Save her life
YOu are the Lord God Almighty
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment