Sunday, February 9, 2014

Angel's Lullaby...



When a little girl becomes 5-years-old, 
the world stops to admire and stare. 
Every wonderful and special 5-year-old girl knows 
the cutest and coolest clothes to wear! 
Happy Birthday, Beautiful!!
Snookie and Momma February, 2009.
Five years ago a beautiful little baby girl was born. She was three weeks early and as tiny as she could be tipping the scale at 5 pounds, 7 ounces. Not every Mimi gets the privilege of bringing their first grandbaby home to live with them. This tiny little baby was to have a huge role in our family as she was our saving hope and joy to survive Heather’s death just a short 2 months and 10 days later. Violet Rayne, my precious Snookie, had an incredible task placed on her as she helped each member of our family heal. She did nothing but sleep, grow and become the biggest joy of my life.
Happy 1st Birthday, 2010.
 Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face
One sweet angel sleeping in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete
Happy 5th Birthday Snookie, 2014.
A joy beyond words
And you'll never know how much I love you
But I'll keep on telling you my whole life through
Now I believe in miracles, and you're the reason why
So dream on while I sing you my angel's lullaby…

No comments:

Post a Comment