Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A New Beginning...

You're gonna fly with every dream you chase
You're gonna cry, but know that that's okay
Sometimes life's not fair, but if you just hang in there...
You're gonna see that sometimes bad is good
 We just have to believe things work out like they should
Life has not guarantees, but always loved by me
You're gonna be....
Reba~You're Gonna Be

When God closes a door, He always opens a window...
Not that I would not give everything I had to be with Heather for one more second. But from the very first moment that Heather was diagnosed with cancer I thought there had to be a purpose, a reason why we were doing this. In the past week it has become very clear to me what I want to do. I want and need to celebrate life. If I only ever get 1 unit of blood or one person to sign up for the Bone Marrow Registry, it would be worth the one life it might change.

I am proud to announce that the official website for Are U Pink? is up and running. There will be things added in the coming days, but the bare bones site is up. I am very proud of this site as this is my first attempt at web page design. I did have help from Go Daddy where I have the webspace. Please keep praying and telling everyone you know about this very important new foundation. One day the life it could impact could be your...


No comments:

Post a Comment