Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Get The Tissues...

Try as I might, I am not able to place this on YouTube. The slide show is fine, but there are copyright rules that will not allow the songs to be played with it. I think you will see just how powerful this slide show was with the music. The music is the most important. Music and songs were Heather's whole world. She loved all music. I have learned in the past few months that music can be the most powerful emotion tool there is in the world.

Get the tissues ready...this is a brief look at Heather's life through photos and music. Celine Dion's "Miracle" still remains my song for Heather. I should just rename it "Heather's Song". The second song it Amy Grant's 'I Can Only Imagine". Heather sang that song for her Grandma Coombe's funeral. The second to the last photo was taken seconds after Violet was born. You can see the tears of joy on her Aunt Missy's face. I hope you enjoy what we worked so hard those first few days to put together. It was very difficult to look through all the old photos at that time. All you want to do is crawl into a ball and die. I think they do it at that time so you will look at photos and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment